This will be an ongoing page of Tongue Twisters – little bite-sized bits of bothersome fun.
- Eleven benevolent elephants
- Ed had edited it
- I saw a kitten in the kitchen eating chicken
- Unique New York
- Truly rural.
- Sara saw a shot-silk sash shop full of showy, shiny, shot-silk sashes.
- The sixth sick sheikh’s sixth sheep’s sick.
- I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream.
- Pre-shrunk silk shirts
- I slit the sheet, the sheet I slit, and on the slitted sheet I sit
- Toy boats (x4+)
- He threw three free throws
- Thin sticks, thick bricks
- Which witch wished which wicked wish?